Click on the provided link to access the Adventist Online Giving page for the church. Follow the instructions carefully to create your secure online giving account. After the account has been activated, go right ahead and begin giving.
Simplifies your life
- Online Giving is simple, easy, and also reduces post-office trips, postage costs and weekly/monthly check-writing chores. It also gives the convenience of of direct deposit or online credit card payment.
Helps the church to serve others
- When you participate in online giving, you’re also helping to make the process of record taking easy and more efficient.
Faithful giving draws you closer to God
- “For where your treasure is, there you heart will be also.” Matt. 6:21 (NIV)
Faithful giving allows God to show how much he can bless you.
- “‘Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,’ says the Lord Almighty, ‘and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.’” Malachi 3:10 (NIV)
Faithful giving blesses you in return.
- “He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.” Proverbs 11:25 (NIV)
Faithful giving gives happiness.
- (Jesus) “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” Acts 20:35 (NIV)
Jesus has chosen you and me as channels of blessing for the lost people around us. Dollars given to his Kingdom mean new citizens added to His Kingdom. As we worship God with our Tithe, let’s also bring an offering that will enable our local church’s plans. Let’s also pray that the Lord will bless our sisterhood of churches with spiritual revival and reformation of life to hasten the Second Coming of our dear Savior. Let’s seek to please Jesus with order & systematic giving in our personal finances, and receive the blessed joy, peace, hope and power of His smile upon us.